Facebook Groups Leaver - Leave Facebook Groups All at once - Chrome Extension

Written by khalil shreateh on . Posted in Facebook Scripts

Leave Facebook Groups All at Once, Chrome Extension .

Intro

Q:

How To Stop People From Adding me on Facebook Groups

How do I stop being automatically added to groups?

How do I stop people from adding me to groups without my permission?

A:

You cant. Facebook allows your friends to add you to any group without your permission.

However, you can use Facebook Groups Leaver free chrome extension developed by me to leave all groups you are in.

Facebook Groups leaver extension will leave all the groups you are in:

1- Select all group you dont want to leave MAKE SURE TO SELECT GROUP YOU ARE ADIN IN.
2- Check 'Terms of use' checkbox to accept the terms of use. (Contact me for a clean copy out of Terms of use)

2- Click 'Leav Groups!' button to start leave all groups except the selected ones.

Full Tutorial

English Tutorial : http://youtu.be/aZ3Vt8Cqd3w

فيديو عربي يشرح تحميل اضافة حذف رسائل الفيسبوك واستخدامها :
https://youtu.be/aZ3Vt8Cqd3w

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Share

ad

sticky

AddToAny

Popular Posts

Recent Posts